Can you picture your beautiful new vinyl flooring?
Congratulations on selecting your new luxury vinyl floors from Noble Floors LLC! There’s just one step left, and that’s installation. Our team has the skills & experience to ensure that your luxury vinyl floors look and last the way you want.
We’ve prepared this helpful guide to help you prepare before your luxury vinyl flooring installation:
- We’ll remove your existing floors. Minimize dust by vacuuming or sweeping thoroughly beforehand.
- We’ll move your furniture. Let us know in advance about any large or unusual objects.
- Empty all drawers, cabinets & closets.
- We’ll measure door clearances & advise alterations or removal if needed to clear your new vinyl floor’s height.
- Get your painting done before vinyl is installed to avoid dripping.
On & After Installation Day
- You or an adult member of your household should be home to greet the crew & show them the work area.
- For everyone’s safety, keep children & pets away from the work area.
- We’ll remove your existing floors, then clean & level the subfloor.
- Ask your head installer questions & clarify any concerns you may have.
Once new luxury vinyl floors are installed, it’s up to you to provide the proper care & maintenance! Be sure to ask your Noble Floors representative for tips and consult our vinyl care & maintenance guide.