How to Prepare Before
Your Tile Flooring Installation
Congratulations on selecting your new tile floors from Noble Floors LLC! There’s just one step left, and that’s installation. Our team has the skills & experience to ensure that your tile floors look and last the way you want them to. Here are a few tips for proper preparation and a hassle-free installation:
- We’ll remove your existing floors. Minimize dust by vacuuming or sweeping beforehand.
- We’ll move your furniture. Let us know in advance about any large or unusual objects.
- Empty all drawers, cabinets & closets.
- We’ll measure door clearances & advise alterations or removal if needed to clear your new tile floor’s height.
- Get your painting done before tile is installed to avoid dripping.
On & After Installation Day
- You or an adult member of your household should be home to greet the crew & show them the work area.
- For everyone’s safety, keep children & pets away from the work area.
- We’ll remove existing floors, then clean & level the subfloor.
- Ask your head installer questions & clarify any concerns you may have.
Once new tile floors are installed, it’s up to you to provide the proper care & maintenance! Be sure to ask your Noble Floors representative for tips and consult our tile & stone care & maintenance guide.