What to Expect Before Your
Laminate Flooring Installation
Congratulations on selecting your new laminate floors from Noble Floors LLC! We’ve got the installation skills & experience to ensure that your laminate looks & lasts the way you want them to. Here are a few tips for proper preparation & a hassle-free installation:
- We’ll remove your existing floors if needed. Minimize dust by vacuuming or sweeping thoroughly beforehand.
- We’ll move your furniture. Let us know in advance about large or unusual objects that need special consideration.
- Empty all drawers, cabinets & closets.
- We’ll measure door clearances & advise alterations or removal if needed to be able to clear your new laminate's height.
- Get painting done before laminate is installed to avoid dripping.
On & After
- You or an adult member of your household should be home to greet the crew & show them the work area.
- For everyone's safety, keep children & pets away from the work area.
- We’ll remove your existing floors, then clean & level the subfloor.
- Ask your head installer any questions & clarify any concerns you may have.
Once new laminate floors are installed, it’s up to you to provide the proper care & maintenance! Be sure to ask your Noble Floors representative for tips and consult our laminate care & maintenance guide.