Before Installation Day
Congratulations on selecting a new carpet from Noble Floors LLC! There’s just one step left, and that’s installation. Our team has the skills & experience to ensure that your carpet looks and lasts the way you want it to. We’ll also take care to ensure that you know what to expect on the day your carpet is installed, as well as what to prepare for.
- We’ll remove your existing floors if needed. Minimize dust by vacuuming or sweeping thoroughly before we arrive.
- We’ll move your furniture. Let us know in advance about any large or unusual objects that may need special consideration.
- Empty all drawers, cabinets & closets.
- We’ll measure door clearances & advise whether alterations or removal may be needed to be able to clear your new carpet’s pile height.
- Get your painting done before carpet is installed to avoid dripping.
On & After Installation Day
- You or an adult member of your household should be home to greet the crew & show them the work area.
- For everyone's safety, keep children & pets away from the work area.
- We’ll remove your existing floors, then clean & level the subfloor.
- Ask your head installer any questions & clarify any concerns you may have.